Internship Program in Data Analytics
In association with Wits DigitalCampus and KPI Management Solutions, this is a prestigious opportunity for a twelve-month paid internship focused on customer service and project management data analytics with one of the top Banks in SA.
The program requires committed candidates who want to gain exposure in cutting edge data analytics, digital innovation and customer service. Upon successful completion of the program, successful participants may be eligible for a permanent position with the bank.
How You Will Benefit
- You will receive a Wits University Accredited Certificate of Competence in Customer Relationship Building and Principles of Project Management on successful completion of the courses
- You will learn how to practically analyse and visualise customer service and project data and derive insights.
- You will be paid R10k per month to be part of the program and have access to all necessary equipment & technology for the duration of the programme.
- You will gain incredible exposure to leading technologies and developments in the world of banking.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you may be considered for a permanent role subject to role availability and the organisation’s recruitment requirements.
In addition to formal educational requirements, we are looking for high calibre analytical minds who are passionate about data, customer metrics and business performance. If you are a self-starter and thrive under pressure, then this opportunity is for you.
If you want to bring your possibilities to life and have completed a relevant degree as noted below, please apply now as spaces are limited.
The Degree you need
- Bcom/ BSC Actuarial Science
- Financial Maths
- Digital Marketing
- Bcom Informatics
- Bcom Economics
- Industrial Engineering
- BSC Computer Science
- Bcom Finance